You can request for CAIPS, FOSS or GCMS reports when the following situations persist:
- 1. Your application is refused.
- 2. You are awaiting updates on your application for a long time.
- 3. You receive an interview request by CIC or the Canadian High Commission.
- 4. You want details related to the medical examination and further progress.
- 5. You receive request from CIC or Canadian High Commission for additional documents, additional reviews in progress.
The CAIPS, FOSS and GCMS reports contain relevant reasons and details depending upon the processing stage at which you request for these reports. For instance, in case you wish to know the exact reason behind your Canada visa rejection, the reason behind CIC asking for certain additional documents or if you wish to know about the exact stage of your application process (generally for PR), you can order CAIPS/FOSS/GCMS notes.
These notes help you in increasing the possibility of a successful reapplication in case your Canada visa was previously rejected. These reports prove highly useful as you have substantial means to improve your Canada visa application status while being well-prepared for the upcoming procedural stage of your application. Overall, these reports improve your chances of getting a visa.