Tired of waiting around for your Canada Visa? Is the uncertainty regarding your Canada Visa in this Covid situation making you anxious? We all know how the pandemic has slowed the progress of processing visa applications and how it leads to a long time of anxiety till the application status is made clear.
Reading this blog can make you feel a little guided about how to use CAIPS notes know your visa status during this pandemic situation:
- The following are requisites of global citizens travelling to Canada: American citizens and permanent residents of the United States, currently residing in and arriving from the United States, and who qualify for the fully vaccinated traveler exemption As for India, direct flights have been suspended till the 21st of September. However, indirect routes can be taken subject to Covid tests from the 3rd country prior to landing in Canada.Travelers are no longer required to book a 3-night hotel stopover when entering Canada.
- To check the status of your visa application, it is important one visits the Government of Canada website regularly to know the status of their application process. However, in the current Covid crisis Caips notes is a boon in hindsight.
- What is CAIPS notes? If your visa is subject to rejection or has been rejected Caips notes is your way out of despair and assumptions. Wasting time behind assuming what might’ve caused your Canada visa rejection is no solution but availing the benefits of Caips notes is! Caips notes ie; Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System are electronic notes which consist of the information of the visa applications. The CIC or Canadian High Commission maintains proper documentation of the details of the applicants. These notes can be used for knowing reasons for rejection of student, spouse or visitor visa.
When can CAIPS notes be issued?
- a) For visa rejection: If your student visa or any form of visa application has been rejected, issuing CAIPS notes will help you know the exact reasons for visa rejection. This is in turn enable you to improve the areas of rejection hence making sure there is no rejection in your visa re-application.
- b) For Status update: CAIPS notes can be used by applicants who wish to know their visa application status update. In most cases under the ongoing pandemic there have been times when the applicant gets no response via the authorities for a time period as long as a year. In such disheartening times one can use CAIPS notes to get a clear picture of their visa application.
- c) Visa Re-Application: CAIPS notes can definitely save you from making the same mistake twice by telling you the exact reasons for your visa rejection. You can thereby improve those areas of rejection and have a sure shot chance at visa acceptance on re-application.
What’s even better is the CAIPS application doesn’t keep the applicant waiting for more than 30 working days (exclusive of Saturday’s and Sunday’s). Hence the waiting uncertainty is taken care of by CAIPS services by letting you know of a clear timeframe.
If this blog was helpful to you in knowing about how to use CAIPS in Covid times to know the status of your Canada visa application, what would help you even more is the CAIPS services offered by https://caipsfile.ca/. After all we understand how disheartening visa rejection is and our services are here to reverse just that by helping you with your re-application and knowing reasons for the rejection.